GLUTATHIONE ANTIOX - CELL PROTECT COMPLEX
Dietary supplement, 60 capsules (packaging 32.1g)
With a high content of L-Glutathione, quercetin, EGCG and esveratrol. Selenium and zinc support the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
quercetin / resveratrol / EGCG / selenium / zinc
CONTAINED HERBS AND SUBSTANCES:
- glutathione is a tripeptide (γ-glutamylcysteinylglycine, or GSH)
- it is a natural part of the organism and one of the most important detoxifying substances in our body.
Chinese tea tree (green tea – extract):
- leaf extract is an antioxidant
- catechins contained in green tea support cognitive functions and are antioxidants
- the extract used is standardized to a minimum content of 50% EGCG - epigallocatechin gallate
- contributes to the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system
- resveratrol is an antioxidant produced as a protective substance by the grape vine. It is also obtained from the root of Japanese knotweed
- contributes to the normal metabolism of acids, bases, carbohydrates,
- contributes to normal DNA synthesis,
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamin A.
- contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland
- contributes to normal spermatogenesis
The basic daily dose for adults is 1 capsule 2 times a day. In periods of high load, the dose can be increased to 2 capsules 2 times a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Not intended for children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep out of sight and reach of children, at a temperature of up to 25°C.